At Simpson’s Eggs, we take pride in bringing superior eggs to market. Thanks to the support and guidance of our industry partners we can confidently guarantee our customers premium quality, nutritious eggs.
- UNITED EGG PRODUCERS: United Egg Producers (UEP) helps our farm and egg farmers from all across the United States to maintain industry standards. UEP aims to move the industry forward by serving as a unifying voice and providing advanced solutions to any legislative, regulatory and advocacy issues. UEP has worked with governmental agencies to develop proactive, on-farm programs that benefit the entire egg producing industry.
- SAFE QUALITY FOOD: The SQF Institute is a division of the Food Marketing Institute, established to administer the SQF Program, a leading, global food safety and quality certification and management system. The Program provides independent certification that a supplier’s food safety and quality management system complies with international and domestic food safety regulations. As an SQF- certified supplier, Simpson’s Eggs can assure customers that our eggs have been produced, processed, prepared and handled according to the highest possible standards at all levels of the supply chain.
- NORTH CAROLINA GOODNESS GROWS: Simpson’s Eggs is a proud sponsor of North Carolina Goodness Grows. As a division of North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, North Carolina Goodness Grows is a resource for top-quality products that are grown, processed, or manufactured in our state. North Carolina Goodness Grows promotes our local agriculture and assures customers receive farm fresh goods for their tables.
- ENC: The Egg Nutrition Center is an incredible source of nutrition and health science information and a leader in research and education related to eggs.
- EGG SAFETY CENTER: The Egg Safety Center works to educate consumers on ways to further reduce the incidence of food-borne illness related to egg products; provide producers with the most up-to-date information available; and act as a food safety resource for retailers and food service companies in the U.S.
- AMERICAN EGG BOARD: The American Egg Board is the U.S. egg producers’ link to consumers – communicating eggs’ nutritional and economic values.
- FIGHT BAC: Fight Bac works to educate consumers about safe food handling.
WE ARE THANKFUL TO WORK ALONGSIDE SUCH WONDERFUL INDUSTRY PARTNERS.